A workshop for business owners to develop a business growth strategy, together with some simple steps to help implement it.
To cut through the plethora of webinars and vast array of information being generated at this time, Business Doctor Gary Brown has created a peer to peer business planning workshop, focusing on building a strategy for your business.
As this is an event with full engagement and peer group interaction learning, places are limited to 15 business owners.
Regardless of where you are at right now, whether you are coping with a surge in demand or the opposite – trying to make sense of the number of opportunities available to you – or questioning the long-term viability of your current model, the Business Roadmap Planning Workshop and Toolkit will benefit business owners by plotting an easy-to-understand roadmap including:
𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 – You may currently find yourself at a strategic crossroads, so understanding your direction and where your business is heading is critical. We will be focusing on gaining clarity around your personal shareholder aspirations, the underpinning values and beliefs that drive your business/brand identity and how this translates into building value in your business.
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞 – As with any journey, it makes sense to plan the most efficient route to take. The workshop will guide you through future proofing your business, unlocking the market opportunities that give you the returns you need to sustain and grow, before simplifying these into a clear strategic focus.
𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 – Planning is the easy bit: the key is to engage your team and build a leadership team around you that share your values and vision for the future. Your team must be capable of making things happen without you being the only one in the driving seat.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞:
• A fully interactive event
• A 32 page planning workbook to capture & record key learnings
• A sales activity planning tool
• A downloadable Business Planning /Project Management tool
• A private 1-hour follow up review session with Business Doctor Gary Brown
• Maximised interaction between delegates for common success
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰!
• 05:00pm – 05:30pm Tea/coffee and registration
• 05:30pm – 07:00pm Workshop Part 1
• 07:00pm – 07:15pm Tea/coffee break
• 07:15pm – 08:45pm Workshop Part 2
• 08:45pm – 09:00pm Tea/coffee and networking