As part of the new Watford ‘Business Recovery and Growth Programme’ that launched in October, we’re inviting all Watford businesses to join Wenta, Watford Borough Council, Watford BID and the Watford Chamber for a free informative and collaborative online event, bringing together the business community.
Who is this webinar for?
- This webinar is aimed at Watford-based businesses, but all businesses are welcome.
With the ongoing impact of COVID-19, a group of Watford business support organisations have come together to bring to you a live webinar, with talks and insights from business support leaders and local retailers. You’ll learn new insights on sales planning and sales techniques, marketing and local promotions, mental health confidence building tips plus an overview on what the Business Recovery and Growth Programme is and how you can access the free support on offer in Watford:
- An introduction from Wenta Advisor - Alex Shoobert, Watford BID, Watford Chamber and two local Watford business owners - yet to be revealed!
- A bite-sized introduction to Wenta’s ‘Sales Planning’ webinar focusing on helping you to understand the changes you can and should make to the way you acquire customers as well as looking at possible sales tactics and ideas to help you adapt your services and products
- Insights from a Watford-based small business owner (TBC): Key business learnings – the highs, lows and top-tips
- Insights from a Watford-based larger business owner (TBC): Key business learnings – the highs, lows and top-tips
- Watford Chamber - Confidence building in business and some all-important mental health and wellbeing tips
- Watford BID - How ‘Watford BID’ can support you to market your business locally, promoting your latest business products, offers or services.
- Business Recovery and Programme – Watford. What is it and how can businesses and residents sign-up access this free, local business support, advice and skills training.