Halsey Hall, located in Watford’s Town Centre, was built in 1925 and named after the Right Honourable Sir Thomas Frederick Halsey, Bart PC MP who was Deputy Grand master at the time and a member of Watford Lodge No 404 who meet at the hall.

Members will find much in the way of useful information aimed at improving their enjoyment of the centre and visiting brethren will be able to make fraternal contact with one of the many Craft Lodges, Chapters and other Masonic Degrees and Orders that meet here.

The centre is available for use by local individuals and organisations for functions, meetings and social events and all enquiries are welcomed. The Board sincerely hopes that the website will provide the platform to create greater contact for its Masonic members and also with the community.